7/11/2014

New story contest!

Hey everyone!

About six months ago, I held a story contest at DeviantArt and I've decided to do one again!

At the bottom of this post you will see the picture in play, and these are the rules (almost the same as the last time):

- The story, has to contain the scene in the picture. You can write whatever you want leading up to the scene and after the scene, but that exact moment has to be included in the story somewhere.

- When you have posted your story, you can either send me a link to where you've posted it, link to the story in the comment space of this post on this blog.
Or you can post it to your DeviantArt profile and tag my nickname in the description of the post, so I know that you have contributed. I advice you to link me to it anyway, because it's not always that I get a notification when I am tagged in a description.

- Remember, this is an ENF story contest, so please stick to the topic! 

- Be creative and original! :D (Big Grin) Look at the picture and think what you can make out of that that no one else can! :) (Smile)

- If you want to write more than one story, feel free to do so! Every story will be included in the poll as a single story.

This time, I won't be the judge of who has the best story. At the end of the day I've decided to create a poll for all of you to decide who wrote the best story, so it's up to you to write the best story possible for everyone to enjoy! :) (Smile)
(Although I'll keep my right to exclude a story from the poll if the story falls completely out of the ENF genre and gets too hardcore.)

THE PRIZE: A free request from me, if you want me to write YOU a story or draw YOU a picture. :) (Smile)

Deadline: December 1st, which means that the contest will last a good while. I've heard that some writers couldn't do the deadline the last time, which is why I've decided to make the contest last this long.

Good luck, everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment