2/16/2014

...now also in blogform!

Hey everyone who might read this!

I've decided to start my own blog too, to have my own little place where I can put stuff I make and interact with anyone who might be reading this blog.

It's probably extremely and painfully obvious to say this, but I draw ENF stuff and write ENF stories from time to time. Until now, I've been posting my stuff on DeviantArt (hanskumoekk.deviantart.com) and the OCC's own ENF forum. From today, I will try to also keep a blog going.

I'm doing this for fun, but I also hope all of you enjoy what you see. It's important for me that you actually think "haha, that's funny" or "damn, that's hot" or "awesome!" when you see my artwork. That's my engine that keeps me doing what I am doing.

To finish this opening post, I have to post something to it. Here is a poor blonde girl with her bare ass on display. Oh, and just to get it out of the way... I love bare female butts. A lot.


Don't forget to participate in the story contest to this picture, however it's only three days left to the deadline! Read a description of the contest here (it's an extended deadline, and it might be extended even further after many requests to do so).

Well, I'm out for now! Let's keep this blog going strong together!

HK

No comments:

Post a Comment