2/18/2014

Quick reminder: Interactive ENF story

Hi all new viewers! Or readers maybe...

I just want to remind you all of the interactive story I've made over at writing.com. I've created a female character called Isabel who is very shy, but I've decided that she is not going to have much luck on her side. It's time she gets into some very embarrassing situations...

The thing is, this is interactive as I mentioned. It's a "choose your own direction" story, but it also encourages people to participate by writing their own chapters to continue another person's story up until that point. I'd like to invite you all to do this with me!

You can find the story by clicking this exact sentence!

So far there are 130 chapters branched in different directions, but let's make it even greater!

Hope to see some of you taking part in the story!

HK out!

No comments:

Post a Comment